Sole F80 Review
We aren’t the only ones singing praise for the Sole F80. The treadmill has been said to be “The best treadmill in its price range” by various consumer resources and reviews. The F80 is one of the most popular treadmills in the UK market and was awarded one of our highest rankings because of it offers so much for such a great price.
For the price, you will get a treadmill that provides comfort and performance for all sorts of training activity; from walking to high performance running. As far as features, we will highlight two of our favourites with the F80. First is the Cushion Flex Whisper Deckwhich can drastically reduce impact, as much as 40% when compared to running on asphalt outside, and the second is the Easy Assist Folding.The patented folding system by Sole that locks the treadmill deck into a upright position, and with the click of a button, your treadmill will unfold and be ready to go – a real space saver!
Another great feature that shows how confident Sole is with the quality of the F65 is the lifetime warranty on the parts, motor, and frame including 3 years on the labour. Takes the worries out of ownership, which is something we can definitely get behind. 🙂
In addition to the Flex Whisper deck, Easy Assist folding, and the fantastic Sole warranty, the F80 also features a wide array of preset workouts, smartphone connectivity, and external speakers that makes this treadmill an overall fantastic buy!
- Reversible Deck: Theoretically doubles the life of the treadmill deck, and allows each of those runner steps by you fit ladies and gents to not be as loud
- Smartphone Connectivity: Connect via Bluetooth to the Sole Fitness App (iOS and Android); app allows to you connect your smartphone on the F80’s screen – watch a movie, or the BBC news (or TOWIE, don’t worry it’ between us ;)). The app also syncs with your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal apps to name a few
- Foldability: We know mates, space comes at a premium when living in London-town, so this feature is of utmost importance our fellow Brits – fold this treadmill up and save yourself some space in your flat; toggle the fold switch and deck will fold
- Large Display: As mentioned in the Smartphone connectivity, the F80s screen is a screen to be reckoned with; 9″ screen that can be utilized in many different ways – see your stats, or watch some Netflix – this is a great feature
- Bells & Whistles: Almost as many features as your neighbours Aston Martin!
- Sole F80 External Speakers
- Heart Rate monitor
- Cooling Fans
- Accessory Trays and Space for Two Bottle Holders (use one for your beer mate, it’s between us!)
- Preset Workouts: Ten workout programs to choose from (or use manual mode, and drive to your own tune)
- Sole Quality: Need we say more?
- Strong Warranty: Lifetime: Motor, Frame, and Deck; 5 Years: Parts & Electronics; Labour: 3 Years (in home)
- Some may find 10 workouts lacking: Some people may want more workout variety
- Some may find that the speakers are not as loud as they would like
The Sole F80 comes with:
- Lifetime parts, motor, frame
- 3 years labour
If you couldn’t tell from the above, the mytreadmillreviews team are big fans of the Sole F80. If you are looking for an affordable treadmill, with a ton of features, this could be the treadmill for you!
|Motor||3.5 CHP (5.0 Peak)|
|Running surface||59 x 152 cm|
|Display||9" Blue Backlit LCD|
|Training programs||10 Preset Workout Programs|
|Heart rate monitor|
|Dimensions||205.5 x 93.5 x 145.5 cm|
|Product weight||126 kg / 265 lbs|
|Max user weight||150 kg / 330 lbs / 23.6 stone|
|Warranty|| Motor: lifetime
Labour: 3 years