Sole F65 Review
“Priced to please, built to perform” is the Sole moto for their F65 model – while we don’t agree with everything the manufacturer says, we can definitely agree on this statement.
Sole F65 treadmill provides comfort and performance for all sorts of training activities; from walking to high performance running. As far as features, two of them are our favourites with the F65. The first is the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck which can drastically reduce impact, as much as 40% when compared to running on asphalt outside, and the second is the Easy Assist Folding feature. The patented folding system by Sole locks the treadmill deck into a upright position, and with the click of a button, your treadmill will unfold and be ready to go – a much needed feature in many households across Britain!
Another great feature that shows how confident Sole is with the quality of the F65 is the lifetime warranty on the parts, motor, and frame including 3 years on the labour. Takes the worries out of ownership, which is something we can definitely get behind:.
In addition to the Flex Whisper deck, Easy Assist folding, and the fantastic Sole warranty, the F65 also features a wide array of training programs, double horseshoe folding frame, Bluetooth connectivity, 30 incline levels, and sound system that makes this treadmill a great option for you!
- Reversible Deck:Theoretically doubles the life of the treadmill deck, and again reduces joint impact by a whopping 40% (when compared to running outside)
- Smartphone Connectivity:Connect via Bluetooth to the Sole Fitness App (iOS and Android); app allows to you connect your smartphone to the F65 and syncs to your fitness tracking apps
- Foldability: Fold this treadmill up and save yourself some space in your flat; toggle the fold switch and deck will fold
- Tablet Holder: Hook up your iPad or tablets- this can then act as the program monitor and send training data to your fitness apps and you can also utilize the Netflix app at the same time – to make your workout a tad more enjoyable
- Noteworthy Features:
- 30 incline levels (up to 15% incline)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Sole F65 External Speakers
- Heart Rate monitor
- Cooling Fans
- Safety Plug
- Accessory Trays and Space for Two Bottle Holders
- Preset Workouts: Ten workout programs to choose from (or use manual mode, and drive to your own tune)
- Sole Quality: Need we say more?
- Strong Warranty: Lifetime: Motor, Frame, and Deck; 5 Years: Parts & Electronics; Labour: 3 Years (in home)
- Some may find 10 workouts lacking: Some people may want more workout variety and no ability to add more
- Some may find that the speakers are not as loud as they would like
- Some may find that changing between incline levels may take longer than anticipated (although this has been a negative that has been seldom observed)
The Sole F65 comes with:
- Lifetime parts, motor, frame
- 3 years labour
Currently, the Sole F65 is on sale, and this makes our team an even bigger fan of the F65. We highly recommend that you make the purchase now, before the sale is done!
|Motor||3.25 CHP (4.5 Peak)|
|Running surface||59 x 152 cm|
|Display||7.5" Blue Backlit LCD|
|Heart rate monitor|
|Dimensions||210.5 x 88.5 x 144.2 cm|
|Product weight||119 kg / 262.4 lbs|
|Max user weight||150 kg / 330lbs / 23.6 stone|
|Warranty|| Motor: lifetime
Labour: 3 year