NordicTrack C 1650 Review
Top of the line – best of the best, the C1650 is the top model in NordicTrack’s famous C Series.
While reading our review for the C1650, if you feel like you need a bit more treadmill – features, quality components, and technology – definitely take a look through the brand’s commercial line. The better spec’d and equipped NordicTrack Commercial 1750 can often be on sale at prices that are not much higher than the C1650.
So, what can we say about the C1650?
The price, particularly when on sale is quite attractive for a treadmill that boasts many of the features that you wouldn’t typically see at this price point across some other brands. Jump on the opportunity ladies and gents, when you see this treadmill on sale.
The NordicTrack C1650 has FLEXSELECT(™) adjustable deck cushioning to give you choice on your walking or running experience. Do you want minimal cushioning to reflect outdoor conditions or enhanced cushioning to support your knees and feet? Well with the C1650, it’s a one half-turn away!
Do you want the latest tech in your state-of-the art treadmill? Well, the C1650 also comes packed with the latest tech – a 10″ iFit and web-enabled touch screen. This full-colour touchscreen brings loads of entertainment to your workout – including Google Maps training routes, customizable workouts, and web browsing! The system also allows for competition with your mates, full tracking of your fitness progress and lets you drop some stones at the press of a button (I wish, the last one was true, trust me ;)).
In addition to the above, we need to mention this treadmill comes with 34 preset workout programs – designed by a certified personal trainer. Our team personally enjoys interval training! The C1650 also comes with an i-Pod compatible sound system with speakers. Mates, all the technology packaged into this machine will make your workouts more fun!
The C1650 also has a powerful 3.5CHP motor, and an impressive 20″ x 60″ running area – add in the SpaceSaver (foldable) design, and we’ve got a real winner here! The C1650 also comes with peace of mind, coming with a strong warranty – frame: lifetime, motor: 10 years, parts: 5 years, and labour: 2 years.
- Strong 3.5CHP durable for most individuals. Allows you to reach speeds of 12mph / 22km/h
- Dynamic cushion action via FLEXSELECT(™). The running deck can be adjusted for either extra support and cushioning to ensure your walk or run is soft and comfortable on the joints. With a simple toggle this setting can be adjusted to eliminate cushioning and create a running experience that feels like you’re running outdoors. This is useful for those of you practicing for your next 5/10km run
- Helping create a smooth and quiet running experience are large 1.9″ rear rollers supported by steel housing, and aircraft quality bearings.
- Foldable SpaceSaver design provides portability
- Power incline up to 12% allows you to mix up the feel and intensity of your run
- Be productive, or thoroughly entertained via the impressive 10 inch web-enabled touchscreen. Need a different source of entertainment? There is also an integrated shelf for your iPad or tablet.
- Engaging workout experience via 34 workout apps + iFit connectivity
- Dynamic fan adjusting speeds to your workout activity (or can be set manually)
- Heart rate monitoring
- iFit comes with an additional monthly charge for full functionality
- It’s a large sturdy treadmill but as a result takes up quite a bit of space and even though it’s foldable, it may be inconvenient to move around at home
The NordicTrack C 1650 comes with:
- 10-year motor warranty
- 2 year parts + labour warranty
- lifetime frame warranty
At its sale price the C1650 is especially a strong deal. SpaceSaver for your folding needs, FlexSelect cushioning to reduce impact on your run, 10″ screen with web browsing capabilities, iFit connectivity, and a great warranty – this treadmill is definitely top notch ladies & gents!
|NordicTrack C 1650
|51 x 152 cm
|10" Web-enabled Touchscreen
|34 Preset Workout Apps
|Heart rate monitor
Dual EKG Grip
|202 x 91 x 161cm
|93 kg / 205 lbs
|Max user weight
|125 kg / 275 lbs
|Motor: 10 years Parts & labour: 2 years Frame: lifetime