Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Review
Do you have less than 20 minutes to spare? A mere 7 or 14 minutes to get into tip-top shape, ladies and gents? This amazing machine will get you into great shape in a fraction of the time, and when time is so limited these days, this is quite an appealing offer.
With the Bowflex M7 you will get a hybrid training machine that give you a great cardiovascular workout, that’s low impact and burns up to 2.5x more calories! Some of our favourite features with the M7 Max Trainer is the outstanding calorie burner in just 7 or 14 minutes, 11 awesome programs (in total) to burn off even more calories, computer-controlled resistance, compact design, and it is low impact!
In addition to all the features listed above, we love the fact that you can sync via Bluetooth to the Max Trainer app to keep track of all your progress! And trust us; you’ll make tons of progress with this great machine.
- Zero Impact: Zero impact to those all so important joints!
- Higher Intensity: Zero impact lets you go a little bit harder, and the harder you go, the better the burn!
- Smartphone Connectivity: Connect via Bluetooth to the Max Trainer app.
- Upper Body Workout: The design of the Max Trainer, gives you a great upper body workout, also enabling the burn!
- Resistance Galore: 20 levels of resistance on the Max Trainer, letting you have a wide range of levels – we suggest you work your way up to those higher levels, bruv.
- 11 Preset Workouts: 11 intense workouts to choose from (compared to Bowflex M3:Only Max Trainer 14 mode, and manual mode; Bowflex M5: Max Trainer 14 mode and additional 7 programs)
- Multi-User Profiles: Ability to set up four different profiles on the Max Trainer
- Compact: Compact design is perfect; works for your 1 bed flat in London Town, or even if you are staying in Clarence House!
- Motion Traxx Workouts: Access to four kick-ass workouts via the Motion Traxx mobile app
- 5x the burn: Burn 2.5x the calories, need we say more!!!!
- Assembly: We have received some feedback that assembly maybe a tad bit challenging for some, however it can be done in a hour or so
- Warranty: 2 years – which is a little lacking considering the price point
- Difficult: Even at the lower resistance levels, some may find this to be too difficult
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 comes with:
- 2 years – on entire machine
Great hybrid trainer, I’ll be back in 14 minutes – going to go burn 2.5x the calories!
|Specifications||Bowflex Max Trainer M7|
|Training programs||11 Preset Workout Apps|
|Heart rate monitor|
|Dimensions||124 x 80 x 166cm|
|Product weight||67 kg / 148 lbs|
|Max user weight||136 kg / 300 lbs|
|Warranty||Parts & Labour: 2 years|